Our mission is to help Diaspora and our Communities make distinctive, lasting, and substantial improvements in their performance and to build a great State that attracts, develops, excites, and retains exceptional people.
We believe that through our work, collectively we can all have a success story.
Bayelsa needs the participation of her Diaspora. We think that the Diaspora investment in our state will enhance and create even better opportunity for civil society. We build our mission around that belief. These two parts of our mission reinforce each other and make our State strong and enduring.
We are a values-driven Mission. Our values reflect the thinking of our Diaspora Focal Officer, Dr. RosaLyn Dressman Learn about Our History
Adhere to the highest professional standards
- Put Community interests ahead of the State’s
- Observe high ethical standards
- Preserve Community confidence
- Maintain an independent perspective
- Manage Commuinity and State resources cost-effectively
Improve our clients’ performance significantly
- Follow the top-political approach
- Use our global network to deliver the best of the State to Communities
- Bring innovations in management practice to Civil Society
- Build Community capabilities to sustain improvement
- Build enduring relationships based on trust
Create an unrivaled environment for exceptional people
- Be nonhierarchical and inclusive
- Sustain a caring meritocracy
- Develop one another through leadership and mentoring
- Uphold the obligation to dissent
- Govern ourselves as a “one State” partnership